Wedding Anniversary Etiquette can be a minefield, as our inbox shows!, we have published on the following pages our responses to emails we have received at the anniversary ideas office.
We have presented the wedding anniversary etiquette on the following pages in the form of questions and answers, these questions represent the most commonly asked etiquette questions sent to our team.
The sections are further divided into areas as shown below;
- Who gets involved in an anniversary ; who does what for an anniversary, who organises a celebration.
- What details go with our anniversary; what is our anniversary symbol, colour, traditional, modern material.
- Why celebrate our wedding annually; why celebrate, why does this anniversary have this material associated with it.
- Where can I find more Wedding Anniversary details; Where do I find information on…..
- When to do things; when should I celebrate, when do I open gifts.
- How to plan; how do I celebrate, plan an anniversary party, how do I ask for a specific gift.